Тема: Кипр
Перегляд одного допису
Старий 15.10.2014, 16:29   #179
srg

Звідки Ви: Львів
Дописи: 41
Поблагодарили 67 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях
Іспанія, Андалусія

Ги надибав цікаву статтю про рибалку в Андалусії: http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-ne...-in-andalucia/
стареньку звісно, але ціаві самі коменти до статті:

"Exactly. Rural tourism is more or less all that Andalucia has got left, now that the building industry has collapsed, fruit and veg fetch very little (this year at least) and the coast is a complete mess as far as tourism goes. The tourist office at Loja (it administers the Rio Frio) have published an interesting text for foreigners (in spanish of course)on
http://turismoloja.blogspot.com/2008/01/conseguir-licencia-de-pesca-para.html
My translation of the bit relevant to tourists is as follows:
It is very easy if you are a member of the EU or of a Spanish region other than Andalusia, the fisherman only needs to send by fax
1. 1 copy of your national identity document, passport or residence permit
2. 1 copy of the accreditation document from the authority of the fisherman’s country of origin. (I think this would be a rod licence in the UK)
Send it to this by FAX to:
The Ministry of the Environment, Andalusia on (0034) 958 02 60 58
The license will be issued the same day.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Magdalenta Castile (Delegation of Environment. Meeting of Andalusia). Tel 958 02 60 88 or Municipal patronage of Tourism of Loja. turismo@aytoloja.org, tel. (0034) 958 32 39 49/958 32 15 20
I am following this up because of course they don’t tell you how to pay or how to choose what licence you want. Its typical of Spain – create a beaurocratic nightmare and then invent tortuous ways round it."

Не всьо так зле, як виглядає по ходу іспанці бюрократи ще ті. Продровжуємо шукати шляхи !

ПиСи. модер, мож усьотаки окрему тему ? а то шось ніфіга не про Кіпр виходить
srg зараз поза форумом   Відповісти з цитуванням
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
evm (16.10.2014)